5th ANNUAL NUTRITION SUMMIT INDIA 2020
The Food Safety & Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) has operationalized much awaited regulations covering health supplements, nutraceuticals, food for special dietary use and special medical purpose, functional foods and novel foods to be. As per the regulation the enforcement has commenced from January 2018.
Increasing health consciousness, improved incomes and standards of living has boosted the growth of the nutraceutical markets in India, making it one of the fastest growing segments. The Indian nutraceutical industry is expected to grow at 20 per cent to USD 6.1 billion by 2019-2020 due to rising awareness about health and fitness and changing lifestyle.
In its 5th year, the Nutrition Summit India is the only dedicated conference which provides a common platform for the industry and other stakeholders to come together to discuss the key challenges, learn from the best practices adopted across the country and ensure their firm is positioned to comply with latest regulatory guidelines.
Associate Director-Nutrition Science
PepsiCo India Holdings Pvt. Ltd.
Executive Vice President, Regulatory Affairs (Indian Sub-Continent)
GSK Consumer Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
Head of Programmes
Dr. B. Sesikeran
International Life Sciences Institute
Dr. Bhavna Sharma
Head – Nutrition Science Division
Dr. Chetan Mehndiratta
Head - Medical Affairs
Signutra Inc, USA
Dr. Jagmeet Madan
Principal. Professor, Department of Food Nutrition and Dietetics
Sir Vithaldas Thackersey College of Home Science (Autonomous) SNDT Women's University, Mumbai
Dr. Nandan Joshi
Head - Nutrition Science & Medical Affairs
Danone India Pvt. Ltd.
Dr. Praveen Kumar
Director-Professor at Department of Pediatrics
Lady Hardinge Medical College & Associate Kalawati Saran Children’s Hospital, New Delhi.
Dr. Rachana Bhoite
Associate Director & Nutrition Science Lead
Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd.
Dr. Vivek Srivastav
Director - Enteral Nutrition Development Centre, NESEA
Fresenius Kabi India Pvt. Ltd.
Director, Product Innovation
Herbalife International India Pvt. Ltd.
Senior Associate Director – Nutrition and Scientific Affairs, Emerging Markets, AMEA
Kellogg India Pvt Ltd
National Committee Member
Indian Dietetic Association (IDA)
Chief Executive Officer
Fermenta Biotech Ltd.
Head Functional Food
Subhasree Ray Kale
Group Corporate Dietitian
Reliance Industries Ltd.
Hexagon Nutrition Pvt. Ltd.
KEY CONFERENCE FOCUS AREAS
- Updates from FSSAI & future planned framework. How industry can be prepared for 2025?
- India nutraceuticals market outlook 2020
- Label compliance for nutraceutical products
- The future of plant-based proteins; Making plant proteins mainstream
- Why do we need to consider supplemental digestive enzymes?
- Nutraceuticals in endocrine and metabolic disorders
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Herbal/ Nutraceutical product manufacturers
- Food & Beverages
- Functional Food & Ingredient companies
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Food processing industries
- Accreditation/ Certification/ Inspection Bodies
- Biotechnology companies, Naturopathy centers
- Raw materials & Technology providers
- R & D institutions
- Research & Development
- Regulatory Affairs
- Product Development
- Nano Materials & Application Technology
- Technical & Analytics
- Food Engineering
- Nutrition and Public health professionals
- Food Safety
KEY TAKEAWAYS FROM THE SUMMIT
- Map out the latest emerging strategies that will help your Nutraceutical product reach the next level
- Deep dive sessions on FSSAI compliance and labelling of nutraceutical products
- Gain in-depth guidance on latest solutions being adopted to combat Metabolic-disorders
- Insights on the latest industry trends and innovative nutraceutical solutions
- Share best practices on various aspects of Nutrition
- Network with India's biggest industry experts and regulators
- Build your peer network