Established in 1996, Orochem Technologies Inc. is a Biotech and Chromatography company that serves the Bioanalysis, Drug Discovery, Drugs of Abuse, Forensics, Environmental Testing, Genomics and Proteomics markets.
As an ISO 9001:2000 Registered Company, Orochem is dedicated to the development of value-added medical devices that feature unique components, custom surfaces, specialized membranes and highly selective solid phase sorbents integrated into formats that enable high throughput sample preparation and screening. With the acquisition of Column Engineering Inc. in 2006, Orochem has started serving the varied HPLC market that spans the analytical, semi-preparative, preparative and Chiral Chromatography needs of pharmaceutical products, contract research, API development, Genomics and Proteomics markets.
Orochem invests heavily into R&D in-house and owns strong intellectual property in Chiral Chromatography, Separation Media , Flash Chromatography, HPLC and ultra HPLC manufacturing, Sorbent Bonding for SPE and Silica Manufacturing (1.7µm, 3µm, 5µm, 10µm and 15 µm; Particles 100A to 1000A Pore sizes).
Orochem has two manufacturing facilities around the world. The Lombard, IL headquarters have 25,000 sqft of manufacturing area where most of the SPE, Flash, Membrane Filter Plates, Silica manufacturing and HPLC Columns are packed. Orochem India, Mumbai has 20,000 sqft facility and manufactures Sample prep products for Discovery & Clinical Research in Asia.
The major products Orochem manufacture or produce but not limited to.
Sample Prep products:
- Hydrophobic, Hydrophilic, Molecular weight cutoff Membrane Filter plates
- Phospholipid and Protein crash filter plates or cartridges
- Solid Phase Extraction: reversed phase, polar, cation and anion exchange phases; CelerityTM and AgilityTM Polymeric SPE
- Desalting Plates for Oligo nucleotides and Proteins
- AVALONTM ISCO Compatible
- ALEXATM Biotage Compatible
- AQUATM Jones Flashmaster Compatible
- ALEXA SnapTM Biotage SNAP Compatible
- EpitomizeTM Chiral Stationary Phase Column
- GazelleTM 1.7µm uHPLC Column
- MonitorTM (L1); PrestigeTM (L1); MatrixTM (L1); ReliasilTM (L1, L3, L7, L8, L9, L10, L11, L13, L14, L26 USP); Orosil (L1), Orosym (L1)